Friday, June 12, 2020

Happy Summer!

http://www.justmakestuff.com/files/summer-tag-copy.jpg (With ...We had a great last week of remote learning!  I so enjoyed watching everyone's talents during our Star Show!  I was so impressed with the variety of talents and the children's willingness to participate!  I also enjoyed sharing stories two times this week with the children as we wrapped up this school year.  It is always so nice to see their smiling faces!

I know this was not the end of the year we all had imagined, but I wanted to thank you, the families, for all you have done to help make our remote learning time successful.  Without your endless support of your children, the continuation of learning would have been more difficult.  Thank you to you and your children for your hard work, flexibility, and positive spirit during this time!

I always feel so lucky to call myself a teacher, but even more so, a Kindergarten teacher.  There is something so magical and special about Kindergarten students and the start of their schooling journey.  Each day I am so thankful to have laughed, danced, read, smiled, and learned with your children.  This is a very special class...and a year to remember!  May you all have a wonderful summer filled with health, happiness, and lots of sunshine!  Please keep in touch over the summer and I will be sure to share my exciting news as my husband and I welcome Baby Pinillos into the world in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!

We had a great last week of remote learning!  I so enjoyed watching everyone's talents during our Star Show!  I was so impressed with th...